Book & Manual Printing
From employee manual printing and binding to family history records, thesis printing to self-publishing, we can help you print a variety of books and manuals. Our Utah book printing experts will work with you to determine which options are best for your project including:
- Hard or soft cover
- Saddle stitch, coil bound, or other binding options
- Full color or black and white
- Paper type
- Digital or off-set printing
Whether you need five or five hundred copies of your book, we will work with you to get the job done right and on time. Some of the book projects we can do include:
- Employee manuals
- Family histories
- Thesis printing
- Self-published books
- Gift books
- Event programs
- Insurance guides
Book Printing Tips
When preparing your book for printing, there are a few things that you should keep in mind to ensure the finished product is what you are expecting. Below are a few things to keep in mind as you prepare your book.
- Make sure the total number of pages is a multiple of 4.
- Allow at least ¾” for the gutter (the inside fold of the book) and at least ½” for the outside margins. Any content that extends beyond this may be cut off or hidden in the fold.
- When the book is open, even numbered pages will be on the left, odd numbered on the right.
- If you would like to have a full bleed (images or color that extend to the very edge of the page), please call us for details on correctly setting up your file.
- Our preferred file format is a print ready PDF. If you have created your content in another program, please export it to a PDF before sending it to be printed. Please embed all fonts.